Join our happy and creative team by sending us your resume or browse through available career opportunities below.Quick Apply
- Efficiently manage the Distribution Center operations.
- Manage space requirements based on forecast demand.
- Control warehousing and operations cost to achieve a vision of being the least cost provider.
Acts as a link between FDA and other government agency and MNC. Prepares application to ensure regulatory compliance of Monde Nissin products across all Manufacturing plants and its subsidiaries and assists in acquiring market authorization. Coordinates in New Product Development and local and international suppliers of the requirements for importation and distribution. Maintains technical regulatory database and database of the application status of licenses and certificates. Continuously updates the Company in terms of food safety and regulatory requirements.
Directs and leads the production team in the attainment of the Key Performance Measure (KPM) in the assigned shift. Facilitates planning and evaluation meetings aimed at solving problems and operations efficiency improvement. Develops strategies to achieve KPM and improve production. Ensures that all employees are given proper orientation/training with regards to their respective roles to attain desired results. Ensures that standard performance and required product standards are communicated, discussed and implemented in the production area.
- Supports delivery of identified new product/packaging initiatives via design and development of optimum packaging material according to defined and agreed strategies.
- Collaborates with different functions such as Brand, Production, Purchasing, Logistics, NPD, RA and QA and contribute relevant information necessary in identifying project strategies.
- Coordinates with suppliers and product specialist in developing suitable material based on product and process requirements for new product development and improvement initiatives.
Plans, organizes, leads and controls all activites of engineering operations and maintenance in accordance to production requirement. Initiates formulation and implementation of cost reduction schemes and systems. Ensures that quality of work meets Plant Quality and Government Standards.
- Integrates plans of all the departments involved in the total supply chain (e.g. Manufacturing, Purchasing, Sales and Brand).
- Analyzes demand based on historical data, sales projection, Brand activities/campaigns and own analysis to recommend realistic future demands.
- Ensure that there is a steady supply of MNC products to meet the demands of consumers.
Determines the cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data;
Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;
Coordinates physical inventory counts and cycle counts and investigates cycle counting variances and resolves issues;
Updates standard costs in the bill of materials and validates the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close.
Prepares and analyzes accounting records and other financial reports ensuring accuracy, completeness and conformance to BIR and Accounting guidelines;
Conducts accounting/financial analysis as needed;
Qualified candidates maybe assigned to the following: General Accounting, Cost Accounting, Accounts Payable, or Accounts Receivables
Supports the company in financial analysis, profit tracking and financial projections and forecasting; Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs and collecting operational data; Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts; Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; provides trends and forecasts; explains processes and techniques; recommends actions; reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
Handles the staffing requirements for the Corporate and/or Manufacturing Plant by ensuring a continuing supply of qualified candidates through effective sourcing activities such as but not limited to: Job fairs, networking, campus recruitment, referrals, industry partnerships. Initiates systems improvement on database management. Promotes strong collaboration and networking with external sources: industry and academe partnerships. Initiates creative and non-traditional sourcing projects to generate candidates.
Provides administrative and technical support to Monde Nissin Sales Division. Ensures efficient coordination and monitoring of administrative reports and billing. Provides support to allow the sales team to focus on daily operations and improve productivity.
Develops and executes marketing strategies to ensure the growth and sustainability of the brand business. Ensures tactical projects are aligned with the overall brand strategy.
Analyzes and evaluates the effectiveness of food safety and quality systems for supplier quality development and validation of in-process products and processes.
Assists our Logistics and Supply Chain team in handling and maintaining projects for operations (Billing, Customer Service, Transport, Demand Planning). Coordinates with internal and external partners in generating data and information needed relevant to the project handled. Creates reports needed for Supply Chain operations.
Directs and leads the production team in the attainment of the Key Performance Measure (KPM) in the assigned shift.